Self-Defense Seminar National Charity League Southlake Chapter
We had an amazing time teaching martial arts, self-defense and awareness to National Charity League and its Southlake TX Chapter, Class of 2016.
This seminar focused on empowering all the girls with safety tips and simple and effective striking techniques.
All participants learned learned about:
- Awareness and avoiding bad situation
- What to do when someone approaches you
- What to do when someone crosses your safe distance
- What to do when someone grabs you
All ladies also practiced effective self-defense moves on targets and partners as well as getting great tips, for example:
- Put 911 on speed-dial or in your "Favorites" call list
- Learn how to use your voice, because your voice is your biggest weapon, etc.
All participants also broke a real wooden board to test their strength and confidence. This seminar was a huge success!